Sponsorship is $1,000 and includes:
* Gathering the cut & dried pieces of wood for your 18’-20’ bonfire, which will be built to the exact specifications of the Levee Board Code.
* All permits, all insurance fees, the blockage of any vehicular traffic on the levee during the bonfire construction, and the clean-up of any remaining debris.
* 25% of each sponsorship fee will be donated to the Boy Scouts of America, Iberville Parish, for volunteering to handle traffic & crowd control.
* A sign placed next to each bonfire showing the sponsor’s name. All bonfires will be lit at separate times from each other, and sponsors can participate in the actual lighting.
* Two VIP Complimentary Parking Passes. You will go to the head of the entrance lines and be directed to a reserved parking area near the levee.--------------------------------------------
For many decades, Nottoway Plantation has had the pleasure of hosting wonderful seasonal affairs, and our annual Christmas Tree Lighting Festival has become a popular local event. By adding these spectacular Bonfires, and with your sponsorship support, we intend to make this a much anticipated annual tradition ... a unique holiday celebration for our whole community.
If you would like to sponsor a bonfire, you can pay for it on this page. If you need further information or would like to apply to be a festival vendor, please contact Jennifer Donald:
225-545-2730 x 120 or email@example.com
SPONSOR YOUR OWN BONFIRE!
Pay Securely Online